Legal advice from David Jones, Employment Solicitor based at FDR Law’s office in Warrington Q: Why do I need independent legal advice with a Settlement Agreement? A: A Settlement Agreement is a legal document used to terminate an employment...
Are you planning to start a new business?
Perhaps you’re considering ‘going it alone’ after years of being an employee, or you have a great business idea that you’re determined to make a success.
Whatever the background to your decision, FDR Law can provide all the specialist legal services you’ll need and help take the headache out of getting your new venture off the ground.
Creating a new, start-up business can be a confusing time and it is crucial that the right legal advice is sought in order to ensure your business is established in line with legislation and prior to establishing relationships with customers or clients.
FDR Law has a wealth of experience advising owner managed businesses from pre-start through to set up and on to expansion. We recognise the importance of truly understanding the nature of your business and your long-term goals. That’s why our New Business team provides you with tailored advice as you get your business off the ground with a view to building a long term relationship that develops and grows with you.
Taking the vital first steps
Don’t risk expensive and time consuming litigation at a later date. Get the right advice at the right time from FDR Law. Our New Business Team is part of FDR Law’s dedicated corporate team and will provide the necessary expertise and resources to assist you offering fixed rate starter packages.
How we help entrepreneurs:
- Type of business - advice on choice of business medium – Limited Company, Partnership, LLP or sole trader
- How to form a company – tailoring the company formation to suit your business needs and strategies
- Regulating relationships within a company – preparing and advising on shareholder agreements and future exit strategies
- Advising partners on the benefits and liabilities of a partnership and preparingbespoke partnership agreements
- Drafting terms and conditions for use with customers and suppliers
- Employment issues – advice on relationships with consultants, contractors or employees, preparation of employment and consultancy agreements
- Business premises – advice on your options for letting options – licence or lease, short term or long term, break rights, options to purchase or outright purchasing
- Protection of confidential information, business ‘know how’ or trade marks
- Advising on franchise arrangements and distributor and agency agreements
Contact us to learn more about how FDR Law New Business can help you make your business a success.