Kerry Mercer, HR Advisor at FDR HR discuss Harassment in the Workplace and what Employers can do to prevent it happening Q: How can I prevent Harassment in the Workplace? A: Harassment is not just confined to the Entertainment world, as we have...
The statutory obligations on employers and businesses are potentially onerous and highly regulated. At FDR Law you will find a specialist Employment Team which advises businesses on all aspects of Employment Law. This helps relieve your burden of compliance so you can focus on what you do best – running your business – saving valuable management time and expense.
We can help you through the complex employment law issues that lie at the core of every business. Whether you are an owner, manager, HR professional, in-house lawyer or employee we can offer you cost effective, tailor made solutions to every employment law question.
Keeping one step ahead
We know just how difficult it can be for businesses to keep up with the frequent changes in our employment and pensions laws and we do all that we can to assist you.
Our employment services include:
- Employment Contracts and Directors Service Agreements
- Share Option Schemes
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee Handbooks and policies
- Post Termination Restrictions
- TUPE – Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations
- Termination of the employment contract
- Redundancy and Corporate Restructure
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Settlement Agreements
- Maternity and Paternity rights
- Discrimination rights and policies
- Tribunal and Court Claims
- Data Protection
From time to time it is inevitable that workplace disputes will arise, some leading to costly Employment Tribunals.
The FDR Law Employment Team will ease this burden on your business by providing instant support and assistance for all employment issues, whether they are contentious tribunal proceedings or non-contentious areas such as contracts, staff policies and TUPE – Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations.