What does furlough mean? This is where employees are sent home, normally because there is a lack of work, but they still technically remain employed. Why do I keep hearing about furlough? The Government has now introduced financial support known as the...
Disputes are costly and a drain on your business resources; FDR Law’s Commercial Litigation solicitors will fight your corner and spot potential problems before they arise.
They have a reputation for excellent business and commercial acumen and have a keen appreciation of the commercial risks and realities facing organisations today. We’ll help you secure a satisfactory and early resolution to any dispute.
In today's fast-paced business environment the complexities of running a business are becoming ever more sophisticated and subject to change. So, it is vital you seek the right guidance and legal advice to face your challenges.
Whatever your issue, we can help
Having worked with many different sized organisations across all industries, our Commercial Litigation team has developed the depth of expertise to offer you highly practical solutions - with complete assurance of a reliable and high quality service when you need it most, when litigation becomes essential to protect your business interests.
Our expertise includes:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Construction contract disputes and Adjudications
- Arbitrations, Mediation and Expert Determinations
- Preparation of Commercial Agreements
- Commercial debt recovery
- Partnership law and disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence claims against Solicitors, Surveyors, Architects and other professionals.
- Commercial Property disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes