FDR Law advise Network Space on a £93m portfolio sale The Real Estate team at FDR Law have concluded the sale on behalf of Network Space of a 1 million sq ft portfolio of 25 industrial holdings to InfraRed Capital Partners, in a deal worth...
FDR Law can assist you with all aspects of licensing applications, reviews and additional issues experienced by licence holders under the Licensing Act 2003 and Gambling Act 2005.
As one of the North West's leading commercial law practices, FDR Law is experienced in dealing with the regulatory issues of licensed premises. Whether this involves making a new application or dealing with issues arising from a business sale or relocation, our licensing lawyers can provide expert advice and guidance, often in support of our other legal departments.
Who uses our licensing law expertise?
We can help you if you are:
- a publican
- an off-licence proprietor
- a restaurateur, or
- organising an event involving the supply of alcohol.
FDR Law can assist by ensuring you obtain the appropriate licence. We can also help you to protect your licence in the event of a breach or review by a local authority.
Why you might need our help
We help clients in a wide variety of ways including:
- Premises licence applications under the Licensing Act 2003 or Gambling Act 2005, whether for a new licence or variation to an existing licence
- Minor variation applications, for example in relation to a planned renovation of the premises or removal of embedded restrictions under the Licensing Act 1964
- Application to transfer a Premises Licence
- Temporary Event Notices
- Representing Licence Holders who are subject to a local authority review, including appeals