"A trusted, reliable and dedicated law firm"
All at FDR Law were delighted to receive the news this week that we had once again achieved recognition from Legal 500 for our work in Real Estate, but also recognising our Private Client team with their first ranking. Most heartening is the feedback from clients that describes the Real Estate team as "responsive and very good communicators" and the Private Client team as having "impressive knowledge, efficiency, integrity and clarity of practice".
The legal 500 research team described our Real Estate capability as follows:
FDR Law is regularly engaged by commercial and residential developers, retail and leisure operators, corporate occupiers, and investors. It also acts for public sector clients and is experienced in education sector property mandates. Its experience includes strategic partnering and site assembly work, acquisitions and disposals, asset management, development and forward funding work. Team head Stephen Woodall acts for public and private sector clients; Charles Agar is experienced in private sector property development instructions; and John King handles contentious matters.
Backed up by testimonials such as:
'The FDR team provides advice in a down to earth and succinct way that assists clients to get to the heart of the matter quickly'.'
'The team is very responsive and are very good communicators.'
'Stephen Woodall is a very good communicator and delivers an exceptional level of service; he has a great understanding of the commercial realities of the deals he transacts and he consistently adds value.'
With cases from the last 12 months including:
- Represented Network Space on the sale of 25 separate commercial and industrial sites across the North West in a deal worth £93m.
- Advised United Utilities Property Services on the disposal of a substantial area of land at Thorn Road, Swinton for residential development and the construction of a community park.
- Acted on behalf of a client on the negotiation and completion of a property and asset management agreement in respect of a national portfolio of industrial and commercial sites.
- Advised the client on the disposal of a substantial landholding at Appleton Thorn in Warrington for residential development.
- Advised a retail management company on the negotiation and completion of a property and asset management agreement in respect of a mixed portfolio of 25 separate commercial and industrial sites across the North
Our Private Client team's capabilities were summarised as:
The team at FDR Law possesses 'impressive knowledge, efficiency and integrity', handling the full range of matters covering will drafting, estate administration, complex trusts, powers of attorney, Court of Protection, IHT planning and succession planning. Head of team Ian Sydenham 'exhibits the highest standard of client service and care', and regularly advises the firm's highest value clients and estates.
With the following testimonials in support:
'A trusted, reliable and dedicated law firm.'
'Kristel Clarke is exceptionally committed.'
'FDR's client service has been impeccable and their level of knowledge and expertise is of the highest quality.'
'Ian Sydenham exhibits the highest standard of client service and care.'
'FDR Law has impressive knowledge, efficiency, integrity and clarity of practice. Enquires are always dealt with with expedience and professionalism.'
See https://www.legal500.com/firms/9199-fdr-law/2466-warrington-wa1-england for full details of this year's rankings.