Margaret Evans, Head of Corporate Law discusses finding a buyer in the part 5 of The Selling Process Series.
We are currently looking for experienced conveyancers or paralegals to join our busy residential conveyancing department in our Warrington office to service our growing property work.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Receiving instructions and providing advice to clients on purchase, sales, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters
- ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits, risk assessments
- Issuing contracts
- Mortgage redemptions
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Checking and reporting of titles (including leases and raising associated enquiries)
- Checking and reporting on mortgages
- Checking and reporting on management packs
- New build and second-hand transactions
- Unregistered land
- Dealing with completion process
- Managing and developing relations with referrers
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Hard working
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident and professional in their written and verbal communication
This is not a starter position and the ideal candidate must have residential conveyancing experience which includes full responsibility for handling all aspects of their own caseload. All work will be supervised by a qualified lawyer.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this role.