What does furlough mean? This is where employees are sent home, normally because there is a lack of work, but they still technically remain employed. Why do I keep hearing about furlough? The Government has now introduced financial support known as the...
The FDR Law New Build team work closely with housing developers to provide an additional service that can be offered to your customers; the buyers of your New Build Properties.
Working collaboratively with you, we will tailor a package of legal services designed for New Build Properties and specifically your housing development.
Our team specialise in New Build property legal services and have worked for many years with national and regional developers on developments of all sizes, to provide conveyancing services directly to the buyers of your New Build properties
You can be confident in referring FDR Law New Build for many reasons, in particular they:
- Work collaboratively and proactively with you the developer
- Provide regular communication updates to you the developer, and directly to the buyer of the New Build property
- Are an experienced team specialising in purchases of New Build Properties
- Meet target deadlines
To discuss how the New Build team can work with your Housing Development to provide Conveyancing Services, contact Chris Illingworth on 01925 230000 or email email@example.com
The FDR Law New Build team can also help:
• Developers of New Build properties earlier in the process with legal services for land acquisition and development
• Buyers with the purchase of their New Build property with conveyancing legal services