Stephen Lawson, Partner and Head of Litigation at FDR Law has been announced as a speaker at the annual STEP Tax, Trusts & Estates Conference 2016.
Taking place over four dates in different locations, Stephen will be discussing The Inheritance Act 1975 and what private client lawyers need to know, particularly in light of the Ilott v Mitson case from 2015.
Other discussions will focus on current will drafting problems, estate administration issues, trustees and the family business, and acting for the older client, alongside the latest tax updates.
Speakers at the event include:
- Caroline Bielanska TEP, Solicitor
- Steven Kempster TEP, Withers LLP
- Professor Lesley King TEP, LK Law Ltd
- Lucy Obrey TEP, Higgs & Sons
- Chris Whitehouse TEP, 5 Stone Buildings
The full programme with details on how to book a place on one of the following dates, can be found at the STEP website
- 21 April - Exeter, Sandy Park Conference Centre
- 28 April - Leeds, Hilton Leeds City
- 13 May - London, Park Plaza Westminster
- 19 May - Birmingham, Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre